College is introduced
Since 2011, weifang medical college has been listed in the international student enrollment program of the undergraduate clinical medicine major (taught in English) of the Ministry of Education, and has been determined as the foreign student scholarship program of shandong provincial government. The school has established the "outstanding international student scholarship of weifang medical college" with a coverage of 21%. The international cooperation and exchange office (school of international education) is responsible for the education of international students.
At present, students from 23 countries in South Asia and Africa, including the UK, Ukraine, Thailand, Laos, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Zambia and Cuba. Clinical medicine undergraduate and master level international students, teaching in English, there are more than 200 international students, has graduated more than 600 international students. According to statistics, more than 90% of the graduates passed the qualification exam for medical practitioners three years after they returned to China.
General rules for recruitment of international students for master's degree in 2019
1. Admission major and quota
Recruit students major for medicine kind and relevant major (please refer to weifang medical college international student graduate student tutor directory), award master's degree, degree type for academic type
We plan to recruit 10-15 full-time master students
2.Length of schooling and language of instruction
Three years, Chinese and English teaching.
3.The application requirements
1) Must have a bachelor's degree in medical science or related field, and must be under the age of 35.
2) Non-chinese citizens holding ordinary foreign passports
3)Good health, no criminal record
4) Applicants should have passed HSK4 or above with excellent undergraduate academic performance and be recommended by two professors or associate professors.
Students shall complete the required studies, publish one thesis in official journals in Chinese or English, and pass the dissertation defense.
5.when to apply
The deadline for applications is August 31, 2021.
6.The application materials
1)Complete the application form for admission of international postgraduate students of weifang medical college
2) Copy of foreigner physical examination form (please bring the original to the school for reference). Must be completed in English. Applicants should be checked in strict accordance with the requirements of the physical examination form for foreigners. The absence of item, the absence of personal photo or the absence of seal of riding seam on the photo, and the absence of signature and seal of doctors and hospitals shall be deemed invalid. Since the results are valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time of the physical examination accordingly;
3) Notarized certificate of the highest degree or degree. Notarized translation in Chinese or English must be attached to any text other than Chinese or English.
4) Undergraduate academic transcripts
5)Personal statement. Applicants are required to write at least 1000 words in Chinese or English about their self-introduction, study experience, study objective in China, research plan and personal development goals after graduation.
6) No criminal record. Applicants studying for a bachelor's or master's degree in a Chinese university can ask their Chinese university to provide this certificate.
7) Certificate of Chinese proficiency (HSK4 or above);
8) Copy of valid passport;
9) Recommendation letter from two professors or associate professors from the university or college where you graduated, written in Chinese or English;
10) If the applicant has work experience, please provide notarized work certificate or other materials that can prove professional or personal background.
7. Tuition and scholarships
1) Tuition: 30,000 RMB/year;
2) Postgraduates in the first year can apply for Shandong Provincial Government International Student Scholarship and University-level Scholarship.
3) Health insurance: 600RMB/year;
4) Accommodation fee: 5000 RMB/year/person (A room for two);
5) Physical examination fees, residence permit fees and other fees shall be collected in accordance with the provisions.
8. Admission and notice
1) The school shall examine and verify the applicant's application materials, and those who pass the examination are permitted to participate in the unified examination organized by the school.
2) When registering for the examination, the applicant shall bring the original application materials for examination.
3) The school will timely inform the applicants who have passed the examination and approval, and issue the notice of admission, visa application form for foreign students to study in China (JW202 form) and other relevant materials.
September 2021, the specific time is subject to the admission notice.
General rules and regulations of international student enrollment in 2019 of weifang medical college
1.The recruitment of students professional
Clinical medicine major, 6 years (including 1 year clinical practice)
Plan to recruit 80-100 students
Chinese cultural education courses, natural science courses, biomedical courses, behavioral sciences, humanities and social sciences and medical ethics courses, preventive medicine courses, clinical medicine courses, clinical skills training, career planning guidance, physician examination guidance, etc
4.The application requirements
1) Basic requirements: good conduct, good health, 18 to 28 years old, with a high school diploma or above holding a foreign passport of non-chinese citizens, abide by the law, have a certain economic foundation.
2) Grammar requirements: in accordance with the "Weifang Medical College International Students Admission Measures", our university will combine the high school performance of the applicants and the admission test, the admission will be selected. Chinese language foundation is preferred.
5. To apply for time
May 1, 2021 solstice July 31, 2021 until full
1) Apply online. The applicant logs on to the application system to fill in the relevant content and upload the corresponding attachment
2) School audit. The school will conduct the preliminary review within 7 days after receiving the application materials and give feedback on the preliminary review. Those who pass the preliminary examination will receive the system's reply of "passed the preliminary examination" and the electronic version of "pre-admission notice".
3) Remote interview. Applicants who pass the preliminary examination will participate in the remote video interview organized by the school according to the requirements of the notice. Those who pass the interview will receive the electronic version of the admission notice within 5 days.
4) Pay a security deposit. Admitted applicants shall pay the professional registration fee (about RMB 7,000) to Weifang Medical College within 7 days after receiving the Admission Notice. Remittance shall include name, passport and other information, and upload the scanned copy of remittance voucher to the system. If the applicant register at the university, he/she can make up the tuition difference after coming to the university. If a candidate fails to register, the tuition fee will not be refunded.
5) Mail notice and admission materials. Upon confirmation of receipt of the remittance, the school will send a hard copy of admission notice and visa application form for foreign students (JW202 form) to the admitted students. Applicants should apply for the X1 visa at the embassy (consulate) of the People's Republic of China with the admission notice and JW202 form. The enrollment time is before September 15, 2021. The specific registration time is subject to the admission notice. Admitted students must register for admission within the time specified in the admission notice. Those who register late without any reason will be disqualified.
6) Report for enrollment. The admitted students should bring the admission notice, physical examination form for foreigners, JW202 form, the highest degree certificate, transcript, certificate of no criminal record and other original documents to the school. Before registration, students must take the entrance examination organized by our school, which consists of written test and interview. After passing, students can register.
7.Materials required for application
Materials submitted in the application system should be A4 size, JPG format, each attachment less than 0.5MB
1) Application form for international students of weifang medical college (only need to be completed in the "system").
2) Copy of vaccination certificate and foreigner physical examination form (please bring the original to school for reference). Applicants should be checked in strict accordance with the requirements of the physical examination form for foreigners. The absence of item, the absence of personal photo or the absence of seal of riding seam on the photo, and the absence of signature and seal of doctors and hospitals shall be deemed invalid. Since the results of the medical examination are valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time of the medical examination accordingly
3) Notarized high school diploma. Notarized translation in Chinese or English must be attached to any text other than Chinese or English.
4) School report card. The transcript of all senior high school courses, both in Chinese and English, must be accompanied by a notarized translation in Chinese or English.
5) Personal statement. Applicants must submit at least 800 words of self-introduction, study experience, purpose of study in China and future plan in Chinese or English
6) No criminal record
7) English or Chinese proficiency certificate. If HSK4 or above, TOEFL score of 80 or above, IELTS score of 5.5 or above, GRE certificate.
8) During the application period, applicants who have obtained the national/regional unified high school graduation examination/college entrance examination, please fill in and upload the scanned copy of the original in the system. Applicants who have not obtained the national/regional unified high school graduation examination/college entrance examination, etc., should submit their high school transcript in the system.
9) Copy of valid passport.
Note: the above materials will not be returned whether admitted or not. Incomplete materials shall not be accepted; Applicants who fabricate application materials shall be disqualified from admission.
1) Tuition: 24,000 RMB/year
2) Accommodation fee: double room, 5000 RMB/year/person. The room has a separate bathroom, air conditioner, electric water heater, bed, wardrobe, tables and chairs, and a vegetarian/non-vegetarian public kitchen, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.
Other: physical examination fee, residence permit fee, teaching materials fee, insurance fee, etc. Pay according to the actual situation when reporting for duty, bedding voluntary purchase.
Weifang Medical University is the international student scholarship program of Shandong Provincial Government, and has university-level international student scholarship. Scholarship evaluation is based on the principles of openness, fairness and fairness, and is based on the assessment of international students' academic performance, interviews, entrance exams, assessments, etc.